Home Improvement Gallery

Wood-stove-in-garage, according to kalispell fire chief dave dedman the fire started when a wood stove in the garage ignited combustible materials nearby crews managed a contained control within 15 minutes but remained. Wood stove blamed for fire in east side garage causing $10 000 in damage it happened about 6 a m at 1164 harvey st check out this story on greenbaypressgazette com, no one was inside the garage and there were no injuries anaconda firefighters determined the cause of the fire was a wood burning stove that caught one of the garage walls on fire there was. They were able to keep the fire from spreading elsewhere but couldn't save structure which was deemed a total loss it's unclear how long the stove had been in use before igniting the garage no one, friends said putnam was using a small amount of kerosene to start a fire in a wood stove but the container he was carrying was apparently leaking despite his burns putnam moved two cars and a riding.

The wood siding garage with tin roof which was not attached to the home contained lawnmower parts refrigerators a wood stove and other items a fire was burning in the wood stove at the time of, third street around 7:15 a m friday no one was hurt the owners of the house were home when the fire began the wood stove was in a garage that was being used as part of the living space to the.

Livermore falls wood stacked too close to a stove ignited damaging a garage at 79 hunton loop on tuesday evening fire chief edward hastings iv said wednesday no one was injured the fire was, a wood stove caused a newburg garage to catch flames late tuesday on march :10 p m the cobb island volunteer fire department and surrounding departments responded to the 14400 block of.

A fire in a wood burning stove sparked a garage fire that spread to two homes in sloan on wednesday the resident of 92 halstead ave where the fire started alerted firefighters by running to the, a fire that started in a wood stove destroyed a garage wednesday night in east earl township crews were called to 1349 union grove road around 7:40 p m and arrived to find flames from the two story. The home features a slithering snake in red and orange painted on one side of the building with roll up garage doors on the